Sunday, July 3, 2011

With Apologies to All


First, we have all arrived home safely and are now fully recovered from our minor maladies and jet-lag. What will take far more time is reflecting on the incredible experiences of which we were a part!

I apologize to those who were trying to follow our blog. My plan was overly ambitious. While in Mozambique, we were in only one hotel with internet access…..and that access was very limited to the whims of the front-desk staff and electricity. I worked on a posting there, only to have the power go off just as I pushed “publish.” So, I patiently reconstructed my update, only to have the internet connection fail.

So my plan is now to write short pieces and include a few photos that share our experience. I think the photos will do a far better job than my words. 

Here is such a picture....the WPC group with friends at Khanga.


No comments:

Post a Comment